Andrea from The Champ Life is hosting her 2014 Inspiration Palooza on her blog. She has beautiful Bonnie and Camille charm packs for a prize so naturally I am entering on her linky! Here are my goals for 2015:
- Finish the Fat Quarter Shop’s 2011 Designer Mystery Block of the month (Yes, now that it’s 2015!)
- Finish the Fat Quarter Shop’s 2012 Designer Mystery Block of the month (as above! oh, em, gee!)
- Sew my Great Granny Squared Quilt.
- Sew the Aurora BOM in Make Modern Magazine
- Sew the Pavement Puddles quilt in Make Modern Magazine issue 1
- Sew my charm squares from various charm swaps into a quilt
- Finish the Halloween quilt I started in October
- Sew another Halloween quilt with fabric I ordered in the summer of 2014
- Sew my Swoon quilt (this has been on the to-do list since Camille put the pattern out!)
- Sew my Briar Rose quilt
- Sew Allison Harris’ Scout quilt
- Sew Allison Harris’ Wall Flowers quilt
- Re-start and at least get several blocks done of my Farmer’s Wife quilt (I decided I wanted it matchy matchy instead of really scrappy.)
- Sew my Tula Pink City Sampler quilt
- Start writing my own patterns
There’s more but I think I will leave it at 15 for now! 🙂 I did accomplish two Quilts of Valour in 2014 and a charity quilt for a Military Family Resource Centre. Plus I sewed up a few baby quilts for my new baby and two quilts for my son along with some clothes for my daughter. I also taught myself how to sew hexagons with Y seams and also to English Paper Piece hexagons. I feel that 2014 was a quilting success.
|Quilt of Valour made for a Canadian Soldier. Pattern “Oh, Canada” by Cheryl Arkinson. Pieced and Quilted by Anita LaHay using scraps from my stash.