Here’s a cute little project! Make a little coin zipper pouch and use up your scraps from making larger bags!
When making bags we often have small cuts of fabric left and off cuts from cutting out the corners to make the bottom gusset of the bag.
I have been saving all of those little pieces and had enough to sew quite a few little coin pouches.
To make these pouches you will need:
- 2 – 4.5” tall x 5.5” wide pieces of outer fabric
- 2 – 4.5” tall x 5.5” wide lining fabric
- 2 – 4.5” tall x 5.5” wide scraps of Shapeflex 101 or other medium cotton woven interfacing
- 4 – 2.5” squares of cork for bottom corners
- 1 nylon zipper about 7” long (which will be trimmed down in the process)
I show you how to make these on my YouTube channel in this 13 minute tutorial video.
Thank you for visiting my blog today! 🙂